PERSON IN CHARGE OF THE TREATMENT
Identity: GENIUM SOCIETY S.L.U. (also the Provider)
TAX ID: B10670859
Postal address: C/ Josep Montserrat Cuadrada nº20 08303 Mataró (Barcelona)
GENIUM SOCIETY S.L.U., as responsible for the Website, in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 (RGPD), the Organic Law 3/2018 of 5 December (LOPDGDD) and other current legislation on the protection of personal data, and by Law 34/2002 of 11 July, of Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE), informs you that it has implemented the necessary security measures, technical and organizational, to ensure and protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of the data entered.
PURPOSE OF TREATMENT
Your personal data will only be used for the following purposes:
– To carry out the necessary commercial and administrative procedures with the users of the web;
– To send commercial advertising communications by email, fax, SMS, MMS, social communities or any other electronic or physical means, in the event that the User has expressly consented to the sending of commercial communications by electronic means by subscribing to the NEWSLETTER;
– Respond to queries and/or provide information requested by the User;
– Perform the services and/or products contracted or subscribed by the User.
– Use your data to contact you, both electronically and non-electronically, to obtain your feedback on the service provided and,
– Profiling and usability analysis will be performed.
– The data of customers and/or suppliers will be processed, within the contractual relationship that binds them to the responsible party, in compliance with the administrative, fiscal, accounting and labor obligations that are necessary under current legislation.
You may revoke your consent at any time by sending a letter with the subject “Unsubscribe” to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In accordance with the LSSICE, GENIUM SOCIETY S.L.U. does not carry out SPAM practices, therefore, it does not send commercial mails by e-mail that have not been previously requested or authorized by the User. Consequently, in all communications that you will receive from provider, the user has the possibility to cancel his express consent to receive our communications. We will not process your personal data for any other purpose except as required by law or court order.
LEGITIMACY OF THE TREATMENT
The legal basis for the processing of data is your consent given to carry out the purposes described above, which will be requested at the time of marking the appropriate box when collecting your data.
Failure to provide the requested personal data or not accepting this data protection policy means the impossibility to subscribe, register or receive information about the Provider’s products and services.
In cases where there is a prior contractual relationship between the parties, the legitimacy for the development of administrative, tax, accounting and labor obligations that are necessary under current legislation will be the prior existence of the business relationship established between the parties.
RECIPIENTS OF ASSIGNMENTS OR TRANSFERS
GENIUM SOCIETY S.L.U. does not carry out any transfer or communication of data unless there is a reasonable need to comply with a judicial procedure, legal obligation or after obtaining the user’s consent.
Nor will international transfers of your personal data be made without your prior consent without prejudice to block or cancel your account if there may be indications of the commission of any crime by the user. The information provided will be only that which is currently available to the provider.
GENIUM SOCIETY S.L.U. will not transfer the data collected to third parties unless there is a reasonable need to comply with a legal procedure, legal obligation or after obtaining the user’s consent. The information you provide us both through this website and through the application will be hosted on the servers of GENIUM SOCIETY S.L.U., contracted to the company 1&1 Internet Spain. S.L.U. (hereinafter, 1&1) with NIF B85049435 and tax domicile located at Avenida de La Vega, 1 – Edificio Veganova (Edif.3 planta 5° puerta C), 28108, Alcobendas (Madrid), Spain, registered in the Commercial Registry of Madrid, The processing of the data of this entity is regulated by a data processor contract between the lenderlenderlender and this company. In no case this processor will subcontract services involving any data processing by third parties without our prior consent.
Any communication sent will be incorporated to the information systems of GENIUM SOCIETY S.L.U. By accepting the present conditions, terms and policies, the User expressly consents to the fact that GENIUM SOCIETY S.L.U. carries out the following activities and/or actions, unless the User indicates the contrary:
– The sending of commercial and/or promotional communications by any means enabled informing the Users of the activities, services, promotions, advertising, news, offers and other information about the services and products related to the activity.
– In case the User has expressly consented to the sending of commercial communications by electronic means by subscribing to the NEWSLETTER, the sending of these communications by electronic means informing the Users of the activities, services, promotions, advertising, news, offers and other information about the services and products of GENIUM SOCIETY. S.L.U. the same or similar to those which were initially contracted or of interest to the User.
– The retention of data for the periods provided for in the applicable provisions.
RIGHTS OF INTERESTED PARTIES
As a user-interested party, you may request the exercise of the following rights before GENIUM SOCIETY S.L.U. by submitting a letter to the postal address in the heading or by sending an e-mail to email@example.com, indicating as Subject: “DATA PROTECTION: AFFECTED RIGHTS”, and attaching a photocopy of your ID card or any analogous means in law, as indicated by law.
– Right of access: allows the data subject to know and obtain information about their personal data subject to processing.
– Right of rectification or suppression: allows you to correct errors and modify data that is inaccurate or incomplete.
– Right of cancellation: allows the deletion of data that proves to be inadequate or excessive.
– Right of opposition: the right of the data subject to the fact that the processing of his personal data is not carried out or is ceased.
– Limitation of processing: involves the marking of the personal data retained, in order to limit their future processing.
– Data portability: provision of the processed data to the data subject, so that he/she can transmit it to another data controller without hindrance.
– Right not to be subject to automated individual decisions (including profiling): the right not to be subject to a decision based on automated processing that produces effects or significantly affects.
As a user, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawal of consent will not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out prior to the withdrawal of consent.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority if you believe that your rights in relation to the protection of your data (agpd.es) may have been violated.
PRESERVATION OF YOUR DATA
Your data will be kept for the duration of the business relationship with us or exercise your right of cancellation or opposition, or limitation to treatment. However, we will keep certain personal identification and traffic data for a maximum period of 2 years in case it is required by the courts or to initiate internal actions arising from the misuse of the website.
You will not be subject to decisions based on automated processing that produce effects on your data.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT:
The data collected by the data controller are as follows:
– Those provided by users through the different services offered on the web site
– Those included in the different forms provided in the web site
The refusal to provide the mandatory data will make it impossible to respond to the specific request in question. You represent that the information and data you provide is accurate, current and truthful. In case of modification, please inform us immediately so that the information being processed is always up to date and free of errors. If you purchase the service/purchase the product through our website http://geniumdigital.com we will ask you to provide us with information about yourself, including your name, contact details and credit or debit card information.
We inform you that GENIUM SOCIETY S.L.U. may have presence in social networks. The processing of the data of persons who become followers on social networks (and/or make any link or connection action through social networks) of the official pages of GENIUM SOCIETY S.L.U. shall be governed by this section, as well as by those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social network that applies in each case and previously accepted by the user.
GENIUM SOCIETY S.L.U. will treat your data for the purposes of correctly managing your presence in the social network, informing you of activities, products or services of the provider, as well as for any other purpose that the regulations of the Social Networks allow. The publication of content is prohibited:
– That are allegedly unlawful by national, community or international regulations or that carry out activities that are allegedly unlawful or contravene the principles of good faith.
– That attempt against the fundamental rights of people, lack of courtesy in the network, disturb or may generate negative opinions in our users or third parties and in general any content that GENIUM SOCIETY S.L.U. considers inappropriate.
– And in general that contravene the principles of legality, responsibility, protection of human dignity, protection of minors, protection of public order, protection of privacy, consumer protection and intellectual and industrial property rights.
Likewise, GENIUM SOCIETY S.L.U. reserves the right to remove, without prior notice, from the website or the corporate social network those contents that are considered inappropriate.
Communications sent through social networks will be incorporated into a file owned by GENIUM SOCIETY S.L.U., which may send you information of your interest.
In any case, if Vè. sends personal information through the social network, GENIUM SOCIETY S.L.U. shall be exempt from liability in relation to the security measures applicable to this platform, and the user should consult the corresponding particular conditions of the network in question if he/she wishes to know them.
The information you provide will be treated confidentially. The The provider has adopted all technical and organizational measures and all necessary levels of protection to ensure security in the processing of data and avoid its alteration, loss, theft, treatment or unauthorized access, according to the state of technology and nature of the data stored. Likewise, it is also guaranteed that the processing and recording in files, programs, systems or equipment, premises and centers comply with the requirements and conditions of integrity and security established in the regulations in force.
In the event that the user sends his CV through our website, we inform you that the data provided will be processed to make you participate in the selection processes that may exist, carrying out an analysis of the applicant’s profile in order to select the best candidate for the vacant place of the person in charge. We inform you that this is the only official procedure to accept your resume, so resumes submitted by any other procedure will not be accepted. In case of any change in the data, please inform us in writing as soon as possible, in order to keep your data updated.
The data will be kept for a maximum period of one year, after which the data will be deleted, guaranteeing total respect for confidentiality both in the processing and in its subsequent destruction. In this regard, after the aforementioned period, and if you wish to continue participating in the selection processes of the Manager, please send us your resume again.
The data may be processed and/or communicated to the companies in our group for the time your curriculum is kept and for the same purposes as above.
SUBSCRIBE TO BLOG
In the event that the user subscribes to the blog, we inform you that the data provided will be processed to manage your subscription to the informative blog with notice of update and will be retained as long as there is a mutual interest to maintain the purpose of treatment. When it is no longer necessary for this purpose, it will be deleted with appropriate security measures to ensure the pseudonymization of the data or its total destruction. The data will not be communicated to third parties, except as required by law.
PARTICIPATION IN FORUMS
PUBLICATION OF HIS TESTIMONY
In the event that the user wants to publish their opinion on the website, we inform you that the data provided will be processed to meet the proposed suggestions, experiences or opinions regarding the products and / or services to be published on the website and thus be able to help other users. The data will be kept for as long as there is a mutual interest in maintaining the purpose of the processing and when it is no longer necessary for that purpose, it will be deleted with appropriate security measures to ensure the pseudonymization of the data or total destruction of the data. Witnesses will be published on our website. The only personal information that will be published about the witness will be his or her name.
GENIUM SOCIETY S.L.U. reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence.
For all purposes, the relationship between GENIUM SOCIETY S.L.U. with the Users of its telematic services, present in this Web, are subject to the Spanish legislation and jurisdiction to which the parties expressly submit themselves, being competent for the resolution of all the conflicts derived or related to its use the Courts and Tribunals of Barcelona.